New Delhi (India), August 11: Shri Keshav Cement & Infra Limited (BSE – 530977), engaged in the manufacturing of Cement and Solar Power Generation and Distribution in the state of Karnataka has announced its unaudited Financial Results for the Q1 FY24.
Q1 FY24 Key Financials at a Glance:
• Total Income ₹ 31.27 crore
• EBITDA of ₹ 10.27 crore
• EBITDA margin at 32.36%
• Net Profit of ₹ 2.68 crore
• Net profit margin at 8.42%
• EPS ₹ 1.86
Key Highlights for the Q1 FY24:
• During the Quarter Borrowings Reduced from ₹ 180 crore to ₹ 164 crore
• During the Quarter Cement business contributed ₹ 23.31crore & Solar business Contributed ₹ 6.04 crore total revenues
• EBITDA margin up by 440 bps
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Venkatesh Katwa, Chairman of Shri Keshav Cement & Infra Limited said, “We are pleased to announce that our captive power plant and fuel costs have decreased, resulting in higher EBIDTA margins.
For our cement business, we anticipate strong demand, and the profitability from the solar sector will help us continue to grow our bottom line. Our continued investment in plant modernization will be reflected in our profitability in the following quarters.”
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.